IT Infrastructure specialist – L1
Under direct supervision, installs, maintains, tests, and repairs systems and networks. Utilizes basic technical knowledge to support IT initiatives and provide first-level technical information systems support to the users. Resolves routine technical problems.
- Perform basic problem solving and assistance on various software applications and hardware systems for users.
- Provide individual instruction and/or training to users on new updated technologies.
- Perform routine technical assistance and maintenance duties.
- Maintains and updates IT operation procedures document.
- Assist with tracking inventory levels of equipment and materials; perform data entry and maintenance of records, but not limited to, project documents, user instructions, general reports and/or system errors.
- Execute routine technological system support, maintenance, and testing for proper up keeping of systems; troubleshoots and resolves general system hardware, software, and network failures and conflicts.
- Assists with implementation of technology projects with moderate scope and impact.
- Assists with the installation, configuration and maintenance of computers workstations and/or other related equipment and devices.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to technology, equipment, applicable laws, regulations, standards and/or systems.
- Execute miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer system software, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance on system software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Ability to analyze and resolve basic computer problems.
Education and Qualifications
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Diploma or Degree in one of the following programs:
- Information Technology Infrastructure/Computing/Networking/Support
- Nice to have any of the following:
- Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Science/Math
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Entry Level position providing Infrastructure tasks.
- Part- time
- Working Hours: Daytime from Monday to Friday.
About Cord3 Innovation Inc.
Cord3’s data-centric security overlay platform delivers easy deployment, administration, and use to protect data across a variety of solutions, including email and files. These solutions require no changes to applications and deliver transparent data security.
The company’s solutions separate data security away from applications and provide strong, quantum-safe, “at rest” encryption together with protection against misuse of administrative accounts to access sensitive data.
Cord3’s solutions work in enterprise, Cloud, and hybrid environments.
Cord3 has military, government, and commercial customers.
Please contact us at email@example.com and include a resume.
Visit us at:
|Cord3 Innovation Inc. Is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal|
|opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or|
|expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration|
|for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment|
|with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.|
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.