Sr. Consultant Technology, Security and Strategy (TSS)
Cord3 is looking for a Senior TSS Consultant who will lead a multifunctional team of business, security, technology and developers though medium and large-scale Information management (IM) projects. The Senior TSS Consultant will possess the ability to guide clients through our initial engagement, problem framing, and outcome-based design/development processes to create unique technology solutions that exceed market offerings.
As a senior member of the team, you have previously worked with clients from a diverse set of industries, including public sector. Military experience will be especially useful experience to solve complex business/mission challenges. You will also collaborate with and lead client organizations through early problem review, over the horizon thinking and solution targets.
You will not only be involved in the delivery activities of our customer mandates, but also by leading Security through Data Centric (StDC) practice development initiatives. These successful initiatives will assist in the delivery-consulting mandates by continuous improvement of enhanced practices which ultimately ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers.
- As a senior member of the solutions practice you will provide engagement leadership on projects – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale deliveries.
- You will use your experience to strategize and create secure information management solutions for a variety of clients and verticals in alignment with budgets and timelines.
- Manage client’s relationship on a regular basis.
- Exercise oversight of Project Management (PM), IM/IT budget, performance review, implementation of technology solutions.
- Guide and plan projects from initiation to implementation.
- Provide strategic leadership for intersection between technology and business
- Lead stakeholder groups – concept to requirement workshops with our clients.
- Understand, interpret and create solution that meet our client’s business challenges and goals
- Engage with design and technology teams to refine deliver technology solutions for our customers
- Delight clients through successful completion of projects.
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends.
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral.
- Mentor members of the team.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience within the Information Management and Information Technology domain.
- Experience in leading strategy, design, and technology teams through medium and large-scale information management with strong security requirements.
- A clear understanding of information management and business with financial linked outcomes.
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients.
- A demonstrable passion for delighting clients.
- A constant desire to learn more about the latest technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with problem solving.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to mentor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You have a degree/diploma in: Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Business, Information Management or Technical discipline.
- MBA, ITIL or CISSP is highly desirable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is highly desirable
About Cord3 Innovation Inc.
Cord3’s data-centric security overlay platform delivers easy deployment, administration, and use to protect data across a variety of solutions, including email and files. These solutions require no changes to applications and deliver transparent data security.
The company’s solutions separate data security away from applications and provide strong, quantum-safe, “at rest” encryption together with protection against misuse of administrative accounts to access sensitive data.
Cord3’s solutions work in enterprise, Cloud, and hybrid environments.
Cord3 has military, government, and commercial customers.
Please contact us at email@example.com and include a resume or fill out the form below.